Pip Honner & Anna Dobby present:
– Connect with the woman you truly are – beyond all things physical appearance and body beliefs
– Recognise when your inner meanie’s voice is holding you back – let’s swipe away those self limiting beliefs in relation to your body and self and make room for positivity, compassion and love
– Practise 3 easy tactics that will turn your inner meanie’s volume down – for good!
– Learn how to nourish and honour yourself by tuning in to your body
This is for women who are:
– Ready to stop constantly comparing themselves to others and shine in their own beautiful way
– Sensitive to negative messaging in the media and feel like they can’t keep up with who society is telling them to be
– Ready to start living a brighter, vibrant and more natural way of life
It’s time to start radiating that light of yours, sister.
This is not for –
– Those who are not ready to break through old thought patterns in attempt to live a freer life
– Those who are not prepared to dive in deep and do what can sometimes be some uncomfortable inner work in order to make positive life changes
– Those who are already confident in their ability to turn down the volume on negative inner voices
Who are we?
I’m a self-love coach who’s seen the damage of the epidemic of self-criticism. I’m on a mission to soften the inner meanie’s voice, one thought at a time!
I’m a health and wellbeing coach who helps women find peace with food and start embracing their beautiful bodies.
Previous clients said:
“The impact of Anna’s coaching on my life has been long lasting. I’m no longer demanding impossible things from myself. I am grateful for all that surrounds me. Family and friends have noticed my positive outlook on life. We’ve achieved a lot in a short time, and I’ve learnt lifelong lessons which I’ll transfer to other goals in my future. My coaching experience was powerful, heart-felt and life-changing. I thank Anna from the bottom of my heart.” -Rachael
“Coaching was really life changing. Prior to coaching, nothing had changed internally for a while and I needed another perspective. Now, friends have noticed that I complain less and worry less. I don’t get as affected by others. I can now find the stillness to make decisions and face everyday life. Having Anna as my life coach has transformed me. She is compassionate and genuine, and pushed me to reach my goal with gentleness. I’m so thankful I got to go through this journey with her.” -Susy
“During our sessions Pip created a beautifully open space where I could be completely open, real and honest. Now that we’ve finished, gosh I feel lighter! Through helping me understand who I am and how valuable what I have to offer is, Pip has inspired me to believe in myself again. I feel happier with we’re I’m at in my life and I feel empowered to follow my dreams. I will always be so grateful to Pip for her kindness, generosity and support. Working with her can have life changing results, I know it did for me.” – Alana
“From the first session, Pip quickly got to the heart of the issues I was facing, helped me recognise what was behind them, helped me transform the way I thought about them. She was also with me the whole way as I took the steps I needed to take in dealing with them. I now approach things very differently to the way I used to and feel so much better for it. Along with the guidance, Pip is an inspiration herself. She’s a gentle, warm, strong person who lives what she teaches. Coaching with her gave me an example of the end-game.” – Katie
Tickets are open now! Head here to guarantee your spot, as it will be such a personal, intimate experience and sell out quickly. Early bird prices will expire soon.